"As a Young Liberal, I am always eager to get involved with the party in any way I can. I was most delighted when I met Anita Vandenbeld and to find out she was looking for young people to volunteer and to get involved with her campaign. This weekend myself and some other volunteers were given the opportunity to go out canvassing with Anita herself. I had never been canvassing before, and was not sure what to expect. When I knocked on my first door I was a little nervous, but after knocking on a few more doors I was really enjoying myself. Today in a Canada where voter turnout keeps decreasing and politicians seem too impersonal, it is nice to have a candidate like Anita who goes out and talks to the people and finds out what issues are important to them. I am most certainly looking forward to going out canvassing again."

Young people like Natalie are making a difference. If you think the people of Ottawa West-Nepean deserve an MP who listens, join us, and help elect Anita Vandenbeld.